Monday, January 25, 2010

Wonderful news!!

I will be a guest design team member (GDT) for Scraptacular in April! I actually contacted them because I discovered the store about a month ago and it had the greatest stuff with awesome deals, to boot. It had a lot of my fav manufacturers and I just loved it. The PO messed up with my package delivery and Beth was so patient and wonderful about resolving all the issues. So, I loved the store so much, I contacted them about being GDT and Beth offered me April! In March, I'll be getting their April kit (they offer the most adorable, delicious monthly kits) and getting to play with it. My LO's will go up in April, when the kit is revealed and I'll get to participate on their boards and write some entries for the blog. You really have to check this place out. I love shopping online for scrapping supplies and this place definitely stood out, with prices and what products they offer, and the amazing customer service. If you go to Scraptacular, and look up top at their tabs, you'll see that you can either purchase monthly kits, or just do regular shopping. I really can't wait to get started! I know Beth is at CHA right this moment, maybe she'll pick up some fun goodies for her kits ;)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! You are fabulously talented Ilene - now I am off to check out the store, I need to get some inspiration to scrap again! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!