Monday, January 4, 2010

Whew, that was awesome!

Wow, the Blog Hop was so much fun. We had such a great turn out and so many people participated and joined in, doing their own interpretations. Thank you to everyone who left a comment or friended me! I tried to leave back as many comments as I could. Some of you didn't have blogs, which made it a little hard :) Sorry if I missed anyone, just know that each comment was much appreciated. Thank you for all the kind words about my work and for all the congrats for making it on the team. I'm loving it already! Later this afternoon I will announce who won my little RAK and Pamela will announce who won all the goodies that were up for grabs!

In scrapping news, I'm in the middle of my project for the challenge that I will be posting later on in the month, and I printed the photos for the sketches I plan on doing. I'll try to get them done early so I can post some sneaks :)

1 comment:

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!