I saw this on Claude's blog, so I thought I'd do it too.
1. How old will you be in five years? 36
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? DS
3. How tall are you? 5’5.5” Yes, I take that half inch seriously
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six months? Vacation to Dominican in April!
5. What's the last movie you saw? The Book of Eli
6. Who was the last person you called? My friend, to talk about the baby shower I'm throwing for her in March
7. Who was the last person to call you? My friend. And then I called her back :)
8. What was the last text message you received? Huh?? (lol)
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? My other friend...to talk about Her pregnancy
10. Do you prefer to call or text? What is all this texting talk? Speak English, people!
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Spending online quality time.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Still Married.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Saturday
14. What color are your eyes? Hazel
15. What time did you wake up today? 7ish
16. What are you wearing right now? Pants and a lovely, very purple GAP waffle long sleeve.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Walking in a Winter Wonderland
18. Where is your favorite place to be? My scraproom
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? hmm...somewhere messy that requires my cleaning
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Asia
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Working, writing, scrapping!
22. Do you tan or burn? Burn, baby, like fireworks on the 4th of July
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? What did I not? I had an overactive imagination prone to the macabre, to say the least. Hey, it makes me, me!
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Something DH said, I'm sure. He makes me laugh like no one else can.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
26. How big is your bed? King
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Both
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? Used to without, but have been sleeping fully dressed since DS was born since he's sharing the bed with me.
29. What color are your sheets? Not sure what they are right now, but my fav ones are pinkish with pretty roses
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
31. What is your favorite season? winter
32. What do you like about fall? I really don't like fall...but my birthday is then and I do like the beautiful tree colors.
33. What do you like about winter? snow!!
34. What do you like about the summer? The sun
35. What do you like about spring? All the sprouting nature and the smells, and the warmer days
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? I can't even count at this point
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Totally lost track here too..
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? bare feet!
39. Are you a social person? Nope...I really like my alone time
40. What was the last thing you ate? Some bread crackers...they're on the desk right now...yummy...love bread and pasta....Ok better stop now
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Chinese buffets
42. What is your favorite ice cream? mint chocolate chip!
43. What is your favorite dessert? I love flan
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? chinese seafood soup
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? strawberry
46. Do you like Chinese food? Yes, yes, and yes
47. Do you like coffee? not much
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Not sure, but I do like to drink a lot and usually only water is available..so more than enough
49. What do you drink in the morning? water. I used to be addicted to Red Bull - it was my daily breakfast. I had to stop when I got pregnant with DS, and still can't drink it since I'm breastfeeding. As soon as I wean him though, I'm going right back to it. Still miss it!
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? I switch, depending on how I want to feed DS at night.
52. Do you know how to play poker? no
53. Do you like to cuddle? a little
54. Have you ever been to Australia? No
55. Do you have an addictive personality? Very much so...internet, video games, etc. I try to keep myself away from anything that looks addicting to prevent problems.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? we like to eat out a lot, but I guess I still eat at home more
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? no
59. Do you want kids? I've got my girl and my boy and now I'm done!
60. Do you speak any other languages? Russian
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? No
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Pool - I hate sand sticking to all that sunblock..yucky. Although I do love oceans in the Caribbean, when they're warm like a bath. Dominican, here I come!
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? I like a window seat for the privacy, but I also like aisle if I'm sitting with a stranger so I can get up without having to ask!
65. Do you know how to drive stick? nope
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? scrappy goodies...and clothes for my kids
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? my wedding ring and another plain band ring I've had since I was a child
68. What is your favorite TV show? Rome, Sopranos, Dexter, Entourage, Oz, Californication, The Tudors, Nip Tuck, etc....oh, and (guilty pleasure alert!) - General Hospital (my soap)
69. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
70. Who is the funniest person you know? My DH
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Gosh no, can't stand those little buggers
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Some sort of musical ring that struck my fancy when I was going through them
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? no
74. What red object is closest to you right now? The boxes of Canon photo paper
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Yes
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? open
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? bees
78. Do you flirt a lot? no
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard
80. What is your favorite food? bread and pasta
81. Can you change the oil on a car? no
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? yep
83. Have you ever run out of gas? no
84. What is your usual bedtime? whenever I can force myself
85. What was the last book you read? I'm in the middle of Dimestore Magic by Kelly Armstrong...kind of slow going right now.
86. Do you read the newspaper? no
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? no
89. Do you watch soap operas? General Hospital, my one true love!
90. Do you dance in the car? maybe...
91. What radio station did you last listen to? 104.5
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? DH and DD (I'm in DH's office right now)
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? The supplies from my latest scrapbook layout
94. What is your favorite candle scent? roses
95. What is your favorite board game? Monopoly
97. When was the last time you attended church? I don't
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Dude, I don't even remember what happened to me yesterday
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? a couple days?
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? My parents and DH's parents helped us out today and Saturday. Does that count?