Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Copics Tutorial

I made another card using a stamp from Wild Rose Studio (super cute!), Webster's Pages paper (6x6 Country Estate) and a Scrapmatts laser-cut chipboard frame that I painted with tattered rose Tim Holtz crackle paint. Hope you guys like it! I used my Copics and I recorded the entire process of making the card, so following pics of the card, I'm adding the 6-part series on the making of this card, including coloring the images and then assembling all the pieces.



And here is the 6-part video tutorial.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:


Part 4:


Part 5:


Part 6:

1 comment:

  1. This turned out really nice, you have a natural talent in the ART dept. Love to watch you work and enjoy your projects. Thanks for sharing.KathyR.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!