Friday, January 22, 2010

Use Your Stash! Crop Party starts tonight!

In just a few hours, I will be posting my challenges and the prizes that go along with playing! For now, I am going to post the little RAK I put together for anyone who Follows me (link on right) and leaves a message on my blog between today and Wed. Good luck everyone!

I call this RAK "Embellies". It's got a ton of adorable buttons, a Maya Road sheer house keychain, vintage-looking stickers, a 7Gypsies journal handle, 4 Making Memories Vintage Findings stamps, MM vintage findings blossoms, a pack of making memories flower-head pins (8), and 2 Tim Holtz journaling tickets. Like I said - packed full of fun embellies for your scrapping pleasure and all you have to do is be a follower and leave a comment!



Here's my take on my eyelet challenge and my Prima Got Flowers? challenge. If you want to see the whole mini album, I have it HERE on 2Peas.


18 comments:

  1. What a fun RAK. I became a follower of your blog about a month ago. LOVE your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in...and I'm already followin' ya! ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now a follower. I linked over from Scrapbook Challenges. Nice RAK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. coooooool swag ! Im digging for my eyelets now :) and I already follow ya...your on my blog on the right side it posts your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for starting things off with a "bang" on your eyelets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. terrific challenges Ilene. I love your stash ideas! I am off to create (oh and btw I am already a follower!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am already a follower of u on my blog
    http://scrapbookingbykellymesser.blogspot.com/
    and love all your sweet comments on SC! love all the embellies!!! luv to have them too!!
    now back to scrappin!! have a blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already follow ya :-) and I am lovin' this challenge!!!! Your mini album ROCKS, girl!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just thinking this morning I really need to figure out what to do with all the eyelets I have, so love the challenge. Still haven't figure out how this work with the hammer thou. Now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh and those little clouds are so cute !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute projects!! I love what you did with those eyelets. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'll do the eyelet challenge today. I still use them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love eyelets. I know they seem dated now with all the other cool embellies on the market, but I find they really help reinforce paper when I try certain techniques, like lacing and stuff! Love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to get started. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice work. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice Rak and I have also been having so much fun on SC doing all the challenges. Am so loving Scrapbooking again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Flowers Challenge and The Eyelet Challenge were a lot of fun. I enjoyed doing the Challenges for the Event this weekend.

    SC has helped me to fall in love with Scrapbooking all over again. I have been away from it for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!