Hi guys, today I wanted to share a really quick and easy tutorial on how you can make your own stamps. I wanted to make a picture tutorial since I know some people don't like to watch YouTube videos. However, for those that do, you can see my YouTube video HERE, where I carve a stamp (shown in the last image).
- A sheet of MLS 3-D Roll Up Flowers from any collection
- Speedball Carving Block
- Speedball Carving Tool
- Large scissors
- Scrap paper
- Ink Pad
- Use a pencil to trace onto the carving block
- Using your large scissors, cut out the cloud with a little space around it
- If you like, you can use your scissors now to trim your stamp down
- Once satisfied, stamp again to see whether any more needs to be removed
- Consider the fact that you might not want to perfect it too much - one of the charms of making your own stamps is allowing it to be imperfect so it can retain that "handmade" look.
- My next stamp-carving adventure will likely include the super-cute punch-out banners on the die-cut sheets. It would be fun to have a banner stamp!