Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Home" mini




This is a little mini I made, using a MR chipboard coaster album and Nikki Sivils papers. I used "Victoria's Street". These papers are too cute, as are all her lines.

I made this mini for my DT work at Scrapbook Challenges - my challenge is to create a mini/layout/altered project/anything using pictures taken at home and using some sort of quote that has the word "home" in it. Check out all the details of my challenge HERE.

I'll have the entire album up on 2Peas if you want to check out the rest.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ilene
    Tres cute! I love, I love, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this litte book is so darn cute !!!! i have this paper and little book that came in the design team box from Pamela and I am sooooooo gonna have to put this little book together. Dont you just love Nikki Silvis line of paper !!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!