Thursday, January 28, 2010

And the winners are....

By way of Random.org, just so I don't have to pick and choose :)

1. For my Embellie RAK: Alex

2. Eyelet Challenge: Ann Arbogast

3. Flower Challenge: Rose Ann Deighan

Congrats everyone! Email me your addresses at ileneemail@yahoo.com and I'll get your RAKs out ASAP! Thank you everyone for commenting on my blog and playing along with the challenges - it was a lot of fun and I'll have to do another random RAK sometime soon, so check in every now and then!

2 comments:

  1. No way!!! Me???? I won????? WHOOOHOOOOO!!! You just made my week (and it has been a hard one, girl!) so thanks sooooo much!!!! I did not get ONE challenge done, just did not have it in me.....I have GOT TO get back on it!!!! Thanks again girl, I am smiling right now!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. The challenge was awesome!! Thank you for offering a RAK!! Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!