Thursday, January 28, 2010

And the winners are....

By way of, just so I don't have to pick and choose :)

1. For my Embellie RAK: Alex

2. Eyelet Challenge: Ann Arbogast

3. Flower Challenge: Rose Ann Deighan

Congrats everyone! Email me your addresses at and I'll get your RAKs out ASAP! Thank you everyone for commenting on my blog and playing along with the challenges - it was a lot of fun and I'll have to do another random RAK sometime soon, so check in every now and then!


  1. No way!!! Me???? I won????? WHOOOHOOOOO!!! You just made my week (and it has been a hard one, girl!) so thanks sooooo much!!!! I did not get ONE challenge done, just did not have it in me.....I have GOT TO get back on it!!!! Thanks again girl, I am smiling right now!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

  2. The challenge was awesome!! Thank you for offering a RAK!! Have a wonderful evening.


I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!