Thursday, January 7, 2010

Confession (and a sneak!)

The truth is, before the LO I made based on Pamela's sketch for the blog hop, I'd never used a sketch before! I thought joining SC would be a good opportunity to explore working based on sketches. I completed a LO based on Sketch 183, which will be revealed in a few weeks, at the end of this month. And let me tell you, it's wonderful working with a sketch! It makes it go so much faster and takes some of the guesswork out, leaving more time for the fun part - choosing the pretty embellies :)

So, I wanted to share what I made but I can't, until the end of the month. But I can share some sneak peaks! Check back in at SC every week for the new sketches Pamela makes. They're very inspiring. And check back here or at SC for the full LO I made. It's about my daughter opening presents and it's called..."Dear Santa, Define 'Good'." LOL....I saw that title used by someone else and I fell in love with it.

I'm using the beautiful Webster's Pages paper, Winter's Wings line. Plus some Cosmo Cricket and the flower is a Maya Road velvet pleat. I colored the lace with Glimmer Mist.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!