Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Scraptacular April Kit - my projects!!

The kit will be revealed tomorrow, but in the meantime - here is what I made with it! I thought the pp was absolutely adorable, but honestly, it was a bit of a step out of my comfort zone. I'm must more used to doing "pretty" than "cute". However, I'm so glad I got to try something new and I really like the results! More close-ups are in my gallery at 2Peas.

Be sure to check in tomorrow for the full kit reveal AND for the winner of my RAK (MM Vintage Findings Vellum Envelopes)
(you still have time to enter, if you comment on this post! And if you commented on the last post, you get two entries!)







10 comments:

  1. Such pretty layouts and I ADORE that card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I removed my previous post because I answered my own question. Sorry. Love all of those. That kit is fantastic. Will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lo's are absolutely adorable Ilene!!! very pretty papers!! love the card too!!
    HUgs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I love that umbrella card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these layouts! What an awesome kit! :) Looks like the Snobby Walrus DT reveal will be tonight - good luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layouts and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative layouts! I love the torn diagional design on the "berry" layout...that turned out really cool. And that photo of your baby in the sunhat...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work. First lo is my fave with the stitching around the outside.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!