Thursday, March 18, 2010

Waiting oh so patiently (not!)

I'm supposed to be getting a Scraptacular kit in the mail any day for my GDT work for April. I can't wait!! Where is it, I want it NOW! LOL

I'm really loving doing GDT work, and it's a lot of fun to have something different every month. I think I can definitely take on one or two more DT positions, and then stop there, leaving myself time to continue doing GDT spots. You get to know so many more people that way and try so many new and different things, and it's very interesting to see how all the different places do things differently - definitely makes for good experience and lets you learn new things.

I also want to thank all the new people who've visited my blog recently and those who added me to their Follow lists - thanks guys! It makes blogging so worth it :)

5 comments:

  1. I love happy mail!! Have fun, can't wait to see what you do with it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make with your kit. Congrats again girly!! Hopefully you'll have scrappy mail soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ilene! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :) Congrats on your GDT spots! I noticed the Snobby Walrus blinkie - are you going to be designing for them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilene, I forgot to tell you the other day how much I LOVE your blog title! I should lend this phrase to Cliff...he commonly refers affectionately to my "crapbooking" hobby! LOL

    I thought I had already responded to your question, but I guess it didn't post yesterday! Yes, I did apply...and I can't wait to hear back! I am currently on a DT for a LSS, so I would be so excited for this different challenge. Of course, I know that she's going to get a tonne of awesome entries, so I'm not going to get my hopes up...but I am super impatient! LOL :)

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!