Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby shower today!

Rainy day here, up in DE. The shower I'm throwing my friend at my house is at 1, so I'll be busy vacuuming, etc beforehand. And cleaning afterward. Fun :)

I did somehow manage to fit in a handmade card (will have to remember to take pics before giving!) and I cut up cardstock pages for everyone to write parenting advice/wisdom, that I will then assemble into a little book for her. Her fav. color is purple so the pages are purple textured Bazzill cardstock and I already put holes in with my 7Gypsies hole drill thingy (Binderie). So I'll just have to cut a 4x5 cardboard and decorate for cover, add binder rings, and I'm done. Although I might add some rub-ons, etc for the inner pages as well - we'll see. And you'll see too...I'll photograph before giving away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!