Saturday, March 20, 2010

My kit is here!

How exciting! I had a little hint of what would be in it, but it was fun opening a box and not really knowing! Lol. Kind of like when you're still little enough to get surprise gifts. I have an inkling everyone's going to really love this one! It's by a Major manufacturer and it's one of their latest CUTE releases! That's all I'm going to say for now. I hope you'll stop by later for the reveal, April 1st.


  1. i'll be here waiting for the big reveal!

    have fun....!!!

    your work is always amazing!
    ciao bella

  2. Hi, Ilene! I just wanted to pop by and congratulate you for having your layout featured at the Cosmo Cricket blog as a fave! It's a stunning LO - you definitely deserve it! :)


I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!