Monday, March 15, 2010

Sketch 190 - My Heart

Sketch 190 is up at Scrapbook Challenges! Come join us - it's free and there are tons of challenges, weekly sketches, lots of chatting, and even wonderful prizes up for grabs! And starting this week, Pamela will be offering 2-page spread sketches weekly as well!

Here's my take on this week's sketch:


I again hand-cut a heart and used glimmer mist to define the space around it. Here;s a close-up:

Finally using my stash of the very cute and boyish "Archaic" by Basic Grey. So right for my DS! TFL :)

2 comments:

  1. Great layout. Love all the embellies around the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW!!! Girl, this is gorgeous!!! Love the details!!! What a cutie!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!