Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Be Merry

This one I created for the sketch challenge on the MME Blog. I used their pp from the Bohemia Christmas line - I had bought the whole line a while ago and I've used most of it, but still had some left. I really love it, so for me it's a blast from the past :) - an oldie but very much a goodie!



And some more views of it:







Here's the sketch they provided, that this is based on. I usually follow sketches more closely, but I had fun with this one and let the swirly, frosty pp inspire me!

9 comments:

  1. Really lovely. Love your lace accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! this is amazing! love the bling....is that stickles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the lovely comments you left on my painting blog.

    I love scrapping. Your work is so amazing and beautiful! Totally loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't painted in a while. DUring and after the birth of my son..who is now 8 mths old ..I was advised not to use oils for sometime. Once he is a year old..I will pick it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your swirly take on the challenge and how you have looked outside the box. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO beautiful! This collection is the "one that got away" for me. I never got to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful details!! cute pics!! great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pps!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!