Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby shower card

As promised, here's the card I made for my friend whose shower I had today at my house. I had no time to work on this, so I kind of quickly threw something together. I like the way it turned out, considering the fact that I'm not much of a card maker. My friend's favorite color is purple, so I had to throw some purple in!

It's been dreary and raining all day, so I had to do the best I could with the photos. The card is gone to its new home, so these pics of it will be as good as it gets.

The shower went well, and I'm glad it's all done now! I had more than 30 people at my house, and I only knew 2 of them.




1 comment:

  1. Cute card, love that paper and the flower is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!