Saturday, March 6, 2010

100th post - and busy busy

Yep, busy busy - I wish I could say it was scrapbooking, but alas, no. My son turned 1 yesterday! And tomorrow, we're having his 1st BD party at our house. So busy cleaning up, etc. There's still a lot that needs to be done before...well, before we;re done. And next weekend, I'm throwing a baby shower for my friend at my house. So still busy busy. And actually, I am taking on a part-time job for my (a different) friend that will be going on maternity leave, and for the time being, that job will likely have to be done on weekends. And after the kids are asleep. I just hope I can continue to carve out time for me (aka scrapbooking).

2 comments:

  1. First visit to your blog. Just wanted to tell you that I laughed my arse off at the title! Love it!!! Beautiful blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gd-luck, dont stress too much over the parties, you need to enjoy it as host too, hehe

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!