Thursday, April 1, 2010

Snobby Walrus DT!!

That's right ladies, I am a new SNOB! LOL Today, Snobby Walrus - an amazing online store and kit club (these kits are seriously gorgeous - see for yourself!) announced their new DT, and I made it!! I still can't believe it! So many talented and very deserving ladies tried out but space is limited, and I'm just so honored and excited that they picked me!! Here's the ANNOUNCEMENT! And they announced it in such a fun way :) I'm totally in love with this place and they have such a fun message board, to boot.

Funny story about how I found out - yesterday there was a ring on my door, and I had to run after the mailman like crazy because I need him to mail a letter for me. I came back to find that he left me a package...but I hadn't ordered anything! Well, come to find it was the gorgeous amazing Snobby Walrus May kit!! And it had a welcome to the DT letter inside. Well, obviously this was the coolest funnest way to find out - what could be a better welcome than all those amazing scrappy goodies that I totally wasn't expecting! It turned out that my box was supposed to get here today, AFTER the announcement was made. LOL! I'm thanking the scrappy gods for speeding the box along and putting me out of the misery of waiting to find out!

Thank you Snobby Walrus, Andrew and Tracy! You guys totally rock and I'm so looking forward to the next 6 months!!!

Here's a little pic of the goodness I got in the mail yesterday:

12 comments:

  1. YAY congrats. You will rock over there. And check out my blog when you get a chance, I mentioned you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the DT :-)) It is beautiful that we in the same team ... hugs Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you, Ilene!!! Congratulations! It must have been so hard to keep that info to yourself yesterday! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Congrats, Ilene!!! What a SWEET way to find out yesterday, hehe, that rocks! I'm so excited too...have SO much fun playing with the debut kit (I didn't send my addy in til just now, d'oh...so I have to wait a few days, boo hoo!) Happy April's Fools, you Snob, you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOOOHOOO!! Congrats girl, you so deserve it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and what a cool way to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, and can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that?!? Big Congrats - looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats how exciting...and yeah what gets better than a free box of scrap goodies on your porch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Ilene!! Looking forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the Dt spot...so excited to be working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!