Saturday, March 27, 2010

Everything Scrapp'n Blog Hop! And more LO's :)

Welcome to another blog hop, brought to you by Everything Scrapp'n! This is, of course, the wonderful store I had the honor of being GDT for the month of March. I wanted to share two more LO's I created - the last of my work as their guest. If you're just joining me, you can start the hop at the Everything Scrapp'n Blog.

First up is "It's a Beautiful Life", created for Teresa's challenge. As per the challenge, I used Webster's Pages, lots of blues and golds, and tons of flowers. The big gold flower is handmade by yours truly :) The other flowers are actually ones I took off regular silk flower branches you would use for home decorating - I love getting my flowers for scrap booking this way - there's lots of variety to make it fun, and it's far more economical. I also sprayed some with gold mist. I thought the pp was perfect to do a pic from my wedding.



Close Ups:









Supply List:
PP - Webster's Pages, Postcards from Paris - la boutique de jardin and Romantique chic; Stickles Gold; Double Flourishes Pearl - Soft Blue; and ZVA Taupe Flourishes (sold out)

My favorite product here? The stunning Webster's Pages pp of course! What could be better??


My 2nd LO is called "Anticipation", using more of the Bellezo MME line, and showcasing another pregnancy pic.



Close ups:




Supply List:
Bellezo - Belleza Paper; Bellezo - Papillion Paper; Bellezo - Wild Blossom Paper; Frame - Swirl/Jet; http://everythingscrappn.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=358; Dots All Around Stencil (sold out)

My favorite product here? I loved the Black Diamond Stickles - I used it to make the little black dots on the circle to emphasize it. The LO wouldn't be the same without the stickles! I love how easy and economical it is to use stickles to add bling to your LO.

I also loved the Jet Swirl Frame by ZVA - all their stuff is so gorgeous!! And the wonderful thing is, I always use only parts of all the sirls for my LO's, so they last for many different pages. Here for example, I only used half, so I still have 2 more swirls left.



Ok, now hop on over to Suz's blog to see her wonderful creations.

8 comments:

  1. wow your layouts are just stunning-i love all of the details and i am so in love with black diamond stickles! they are my favy and i always have a spare bottle lol :)

    thanks for this wonderful hop spot!

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing!!! So gorgeous!!! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just amazing! Thanks so much for being our guest this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! That flower you made rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - these are absolutely stunning! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing layouts - so beautiful! You have been an awesome guest designer. I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful layouts! I wish I had some nice photos of my pregnancies {cherish them}.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Ilene these lo's are incredibly beautiful!! stunning work!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!