Monday, April 12, 2010

ScrapStreet, here I come!!



I have the most amazing, unbelievable news to share (well, at least it's unbelievable to me!). I have been accepted to be staff writer and designer for ScrapStreet, which I'm sure you all have heard of, and if not, you have to check it out! It's a wonderful online mag, full of new articles and features and gorgeous talent from all over the world, month after month. I am just so grateful I get to be a part of the unbelievable team. Here are the new gals that are joining up - HERE.

This is super-exciting for me because I love writing as much as a I love scrapping, and this new DT position will enable me to combine both! I am one of their new "feature" writers, which means I get to do an article every month on a trend in scrapbooking that really caught my attention. I can't wait to get started! And look for my work in the upcoming issues in the "The Showroom" section where we get to showcase product from various manufacturers that are supporters of the mag.

9 comments:

  1. Ilene, that is wonderful! congratulations, you are a talent, and a love of writing is something that I also share!!!!

    well done!

    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting Ilene, you are really on a roll, girl!!! You are hugely talented, I am so glad all this happy stuff is happening for you!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the "Streets" Ilene!!! Can't wait to get to know you better. Heather aka Casper on the Streets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Ilene and welcome to the streets - I look forward to getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you totally deserve it. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations...I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeek! I'm about as excited as you Ilene! So excited to work with you and get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOHOO!!! Congrats Ilene :) Can't wait to see your first article & project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so excited to have you! I cannot wait to see your fantastic writing skills in action!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!