Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Who wants an awesome boy-themed RAK??



Does that look yummy to you?? Well, pop on over to the Snobby Walrus blog and find out how you could be entered to win all of the above! You have until May 2nd! Here's the info about what you can win:

The colorful "HIS RAK" is full of goodies! There are 8 My Mind's Eye double-sided papers, 3 sheets of K&Company rub-ons, 5 My Mind's Eye rub-on titles, 2 My Mind's Eye journaling cards, 4 My Mind's Eye glitter die-cut titles, 1 package Sassafras Lass In a Stitch Blossoms, 1 sheet of Sassafras Lass cardstock stickers, and 1 yard of NEW Fancy Pants Rusted Sun woven ribbon.

Oh, but there's more! We will also choose 5 extra winners to receive boy-themed MINI-RAKS!

To have a chance at our prizes, all you have to do is blog about this giveaway, and then post a comment here with a link to your blog. If you have our blinkie on your blog, you get an EXTRA entry into the drawing! And, as always, all users on our forum get an extra entry too! That's up to 3 entries =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!