Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blogging chain

Ana, my online scrappy friend :), listed me in a blog chain, and now I'm passing it on. Check out her post and blog about it HERE. Thanks Ana!!

Now I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers.

Things that make me happy:
1. Scrapbooking :)
2. My family
3. Reading
4. Fresh air and pretty trees
5. My work
6. Accomplishing goals I set for myself
7. TV
8. My friends
9. Going on "dates" with DH
10. Hearing my children laugh

5 Pieces of Trivia about me:
1. I have a button phobia
2. I have a worm phobia
3. My legs get a little hairy in the winter :)
4. I love Nightmare Before Christmas
5. I love to travel, anywhere and everywhere

5 Blogging friends (click on their names to check out their blogs - you'll be inspired!):
1. Teri
2. Star
3. Rainbow
4. Alex
5. Stacy

4 comments:

  1. Hey thanks girly. I will work on posting this tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Thanks for adding me as a blog buddy...I feel special! I will get workin on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - cool! Thanks for tagging me Ilene!! :) I'll post on this one shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for thinking of me Ilene!! you are so sweet!!
    Congratulation again for all the amazing news!!
    have a great weekend!!
    Hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!