Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scraptacular's April Kit has hatched! (And RAK winner!)

Scraptacular's April Kit is revealed, and here's a little description:

Spring is in the air and on your pages with this beautiful kit filled with bright cheery colors. My Mind's Eye, Dear Lizzy, Thickers and more make up this fun kit!"

More info on the kits can be found HERE.

Here's a pic or all the goodies I got to play with (for some ideas on what can be done with them, see my post from yesterday):



And now for the RAK winner - thank you ladies for all the sweet comments, I loved reading them all! By way of random.org, the winner is Heather (of Scrapbooking Smiles) - Congrats!! Email me your addy to ileneemail@@yahoo.com and I'll get your MM vellum envelopes out in the mail ASAP. Thanks for playing along everyone!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a beautiful kit, love all those yummy papers!! Congrats to the winner! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what a wonderful surprise! Thanks so much. I'll send an email on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!