Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Scraptacular DT!!!!



Oh my gosh, I have the most exciting news! I will be joining the Scraptacular DT! I am currently their guest designer and I will be staying on for the next 6 months. I guess they like me :) They really like me! LOL

Liz Chidester is also joining the team as our sketch artist, and will provide us with one sketch a month!

I really love this store and it's not just lip service since I'm on the DT! LOL The reason I became a GDT for them is that I found them when I was looking for new places to shop, right around Christmas, and I really loved their store and all the supplies Beth has. So I contacted her and applied to be GDT. And of course, since they were having a DT call right now, I had to apply for that too!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You're going to be busy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW who's the busy one, hehehe! Congrats, girl, and ENJOY all this DT fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!! You certainly are going to be busy!! Are you a SAHM?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great news Ilene!! congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!! your work is amazing they are very lucky of having you in their DT , go girl go!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!