Friday, December 23, 2011

Paper Lovelies January kit!!

The Paper Lovelies January kit is gorgeous...it's Webster's Pages "Winter Fairy Tales" - you get the entire kit (including the bling, bloomers, and canvas tickets that come with it), as well as a pack of the feather flowers and pins...all for only $15! So if you're interested, make sure you grab one while you can, they sell out super fast.

I made two layouts with the kit, and here's my first one. It's DS and I and I just love this pic....I played around with the colors and adjusted them a bit to make it a little more moody and emotional. I also used a couple cameos, as well as one of the feather flowers.




Th second LO is DD on her birthday this summer. I love how the pink feather flower highlights the candles and the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!