Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Copics again!

Hi guys, wanted to share a card with you - I used my Copics to color the stamp. It's the "Marie Antoinette" stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie that I got at Stamp And Create - they have the cutest selection of stamps! I used the Donna Salazar "Antiquities" paper for the background, as well as to paper piece the skirts - I then used Copics directly on the pp to add the shadows and folds. I also added some more eyelashes to make it a little bit cuter :) The flowers and gems are all by Creative Charms. Hope you guys like it! It's my second card I made using Copics, and I'm really enjoying it!



2 comments:

  1. This Little Lady turned out really cute. The colors are really brighter on your You Tube video. All my You Tube Subbies have been lost and now they won't let me comment. Yeeeesh, this is really a really fun card with the paper piecing and all that you put into it..KathyR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. this card is stunning.. the coloring looks fantastic.. well done..

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!