Friday, December 16, 2011

HUGE news!!!!!

I'm so excited - I'm joining the Imaginisce DT. This is so amazing since I love their stuff - they have the cutest paper lines with tons of coordinating stamps and embellies, as well as awesome tools. I only found out Wednesday night, so this is still so new for me :) You can read the announcement on the Imaginisce BLOG.


And here is the new 2012 Imaginisce team:
Abby Laubenstein (Illinois, US)
Adora Concepcion (Washington, US)
Cari Locken, DT Co-ordinator (British Columbia, Canada)
Diana Fisher (New York, US)
Guiseppa Gubler (Utah, US)
Heather Leopard (Texas, US)
Ilene Tell (Delaware, US) <------------------That's me!!! :)
Mary Ann Jenkins (California, US)
Shelley McDaniel (Texas, US)
Tiffany Hood (Utah, US)
Rebecca Keppel (Arizona, US)
Rosangela Philippsen (Curitiba, Brazil)
Regina Mangum (California, US)
Rhonda Van Ginkel (Minnesota, US)

8 comments:

  1. That's great news!!! Congratulations!!!You will make great things with their stuff!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and welcome to the team! xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team & Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! I'm excited to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is totally fabulous Ilene. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats ! looking forward to working with you!

    Adora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Chick a dee!! Cant wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!