Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Little Shoebox Giftbag set

Hi all, today I have a gift bag and cards set. Either of the cards can go with the gift bag. I used the "Destination" line from My Little Shoebox, and the die that goes with it, from the Cottage Cuts dies - they partnered with My Little Shoebox. I bought the kraft gift bag at Michael's - it came in a pack of 13 for $6 and after using my 50% off coupon, it came out to be less than a quarter per bag. Not a bad deal for a cute gift bag, right? ;)




o create the tree, I used my Cottage Cuts/ My Little Shoebox die from the Playtime line to cut out the tree trunk. Then, I used one of the die-cut 3-D roll up flowers to make the top of the tree. First, ink the edges, then put some low-profile pop dots or foam dots in the center of the die-cut and glue it down, so the edges are flat on the paper, while the center comes up a little.

And now the cards:

1 comment:

  1. That's a really fun set for a kids B-Day. Love how you made the tree..KathyR.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!