Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Paper Lovelies February Kit Creations

I have two layouts to share, using the gorgeous "Sweet Nothings" collection from Kaisercraft. The February Paper Lovelies kit is now available for sale, and it's only $15, and it's full of embellies, an alphabet, a stamp, the die cut sheet from the collection, and two of each of the papers from the collection. Yep...only $15!

I did one LO of my daughter, and one of my son.



And the 2nd LO "Angelic" is about my son as a baby:




And here's a quick video about the LO's:

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Ilene! Your daughter looks like you. And your son is angelic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout of your daughter, but the one of your son took my breath away. It is an awesome layout with such a great spin on "girly" things. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!