Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Not too big, not too small...just right!!

Carrie (owner of the most awesomest greatest kit club ever, Paper Lovelies) was so sweet and sent me the "Goldilocks" stamp by Kraftin' Kimmie just because she knew how much I wanted and just because...well, as I said, she's awesome. So I had to make a card using the pretty "Shabby Love" line by Harmonie and my new best friends - my Copic markers. Yep, getting totally addicted. They're ah-mazing! The felt flowers I got from Kat Scrappiness - her Etsy store carries the cutest handmade felt embellies around!! The sentiment "You're just right" comes with the stamp set, and it also comes with the sentiment "Sending you bear hugs". How could you NOT love it?! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!