Thursday, January 19, 2012

Imaginisce Sole Sisters

Have you guys seen this collection yet?? It's so adorable, and has such fun bright colors. If you want to take a look, make sure you check out the Imaginisce Blog - the collection is being revealed all this week, and today, my projects are up! But I wanted to share them on my blog too, so here they are. The red paper on the card and layout is actually packaging materiald from the stickers and die cuts - it's got a purse pattern on it and matches the collection perfectly, so I had to use it since I love red :) I also used the I-Rock, and the Roly Poly flowers from Imaginisce basics. If you guys want to see me go over the entire collection "in person", check out my YouTube video.

Even though this cleection is all about shoes and purses, it doesn't have to be just for girls - the colors made it perfect for my DS too:


And here's one of the kids having fun on New Year's eve this year. Disclaimer: That is NOT a real baby in the blanket LOL:


And finally, a quick card - I think the black lace went so well with this collection:

5 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the collection, Ilene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this line is so funnnnn! Love the flowers and the projects you made with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilene these projects are really cute. That paper is so brite it works for your son's page perfect. I love your card with the purses especially the little coin purse.. KathyR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layouts. So, so beautiful. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what great projects. Love your work! I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!