Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first WOW! Embossing Powder projects!!

Hi guys, I posted on the WOW Blog today with my projects, so stop by and check it out. Also, these are going to CHA at the end of this month, so if you're there, make sure you stop by our booth and check them out! And here they are:

A Flamenco Halloween:
WOW Embossing Powder used: Gold (Regular), Gold (Ultra High), Suzy West Collection Cable Car Red (Regular), Suzy West Collection Skyline Grey (Puff)



Hi Friend:
WOW Embossing Powder used: Suzy West Collection Skyline Grey (Puff), Silver (Regular), Silver (Ultra High)
WOW Stamps used: "Call Me"



Gratitude:
WOW Embossing Powder used: Suzy West Collection Bubble Gum (Regular), Suzy West Collection Cable Car Red (Regular)
WOW Stamps used: "Call Me", "Gratitude", "Flowers" Background Stamp


If you would like to see my talk "in person" a little bit more about my projects and how I created them, check out my video:

1 comment:

  1. Ilene, many thanks for video! I really like your layouts and cards!
    ~~~
    I wish you and your family a very happy, healthy and peaceful Christmas and New Year!
    May the Love, Peace, and Joy of Christmas be yours always.
    May all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!