Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kat Scrappiness projects!!

I am the guest designer for Kat Scrappiness for January, so I wanted to share a couple projects I made. The first is a layout. I used Nikki Sivils paper, and from Kat's store, I used her felt clouds, felt fence, felt roll-up flowers, and felt cupid in the heart. In keeping with the heart theme, the quote says, "A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you".




I also made a mixed media card using Kaisercraft "Bonjour" paper, as well as Kat's felt flower vine and felt fences:


For more info on my projects, as well as how I achieved the mixed-media look on the card, you can check out my video:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these projects and how you used the embellishments. Thanks for being our guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!