Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Punky Sprouts!!

Hi everyone, today I want to share my first official Punky Sprouts mini. I did do one before, but this is my first DT one :) I used the gorgeous Bo Bunny Gabrielle pp and lots of pretty Scrapmatts goodies throughout. This mini is called "Trunk Punky" and it's my gift for my mom's 60th Birthday.

Also, something special happened this weekend. I was at Barnes and Noble and I picked up the latest issue of Creating Keepsakes - special "flowers" issue and my LO was in it! I got a whole page to myself and they did a little tutorial about what I did to the flowers. I was not expecting it, and I almost bought it but I decided to wait for my box to see if they'll send me a couple. That was the first time I saw my stuff at Barnes and Noble though, and that was always one of my scrappy goals, so it was really cool :) As soon as I get my box, I will scan the page in and share.

Anyways, thanks for letting me share that. And now on to the mini!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful album and a wonderful keepsake. Gorgeous photo's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is so beautiful. You have put so much work into it and even more Love. You are so Amazingly Talented.Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much detail...gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Stunning and details!!!
    xx Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Ilene! Stunning book - your Mom will be so happy to have this treasure!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!