Friday, May 27, 2011

My Little Shoebox!

I have a layout and a little mini album to share today, using My Little Shoebox "City by the Bay" line. First up is "Spring Comes To Our Home". I LOVE the brick pp!!! How adorable is that?? I love the color too. The cute little chipboard bird is by Scrapmatts.




I also completed a mini album using the same line...I thought all the little houses were perfect for a mini about our walk through the neighborhood. The cardstock stickers and all the die-cut labels are perfect for making a mini album. All the chipboard butterflies and the bird on the first page are again Scrapmatts.















This month, MLS had a product exchange with Glue Arts. We got some dimensional adhesive and a Glue Glider...it was so easy to work with!! Thanks so much Glue Arts :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout with perfect framing and borders. I love your walk book! I remember those walks with our family of 4! Glad you got pictures with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a very cute beautiful page and your album is amazing with so much beautiful details!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creations Ilene! Your album is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!