Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy May!

Wow...it's May already! Which means the new issue of Scrapstreet is available for viewing! And be sure to check out my article "Prefer Paint" on using paint on your LO's...you know I'm totally into that and I have some fantastic examples from talented gals :) Also, check out the Pink Paislee section, I have a couple LO's and a card there.

And don't forget - you still have time, until May 16th, to enter the My Little Shoebox LO challenge.

Speaking of challenges, the beginning of the month always brings a new Harmonie challenge, up on their blog, and this month it's to use stitching on your LO - either hand stitching or machine. Here's my example:
The chipboard butterflies and border scroll are Scrapmatts. The knit flowers and brads and pp are all Harmonie.

5 comments:

  1. What a darling photo sequence and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Ilene, I really love your LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers and the flourishes! They look grand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOHHH what a very lovely pictures and really stunning design Ilove so the beautiful flowers.
    and thanks for your lovely message on my blog.
    I enjoyed your visit and comment.

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, so sweet, love the photos...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!