Thursday, May 26, 2011

Harmonie + Scrapmatts = 2 new layouts :)

See...I have a knack for math LOL But yes, I do have 2 new layouts to share, combining Harmonie paper, lace, and brads and Scrapmatts laser-cut chipboard.

First up is "Mother" - don't you love that chipboard word? This is using Harmonie "Fable de la Fontaine" pp - it works well with this vintage pic of me and my mom.




Next, I have "Fearless Dexter". I love the new Scrapmatts hinges. And for this LO, I combined the Harmonie "Noel" and "Fable de la Fontaine" lines. Yep, a Christmas line and a fall/spring line...everything works well with red!



2 comments:

  1. Both layouts are great. I particularly like the Mother page. The photo of the young man is superb!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!