Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowed in, AGAIN!

Sheesh.

So I ended up staying home. I made it through the day! (Obviously, since I'm here writing this :) I never ended up being able to fall back asleep. It took 2 hours for the headache to go away, and at that point the caffeine in the Excedrin kicked in. So I was up all night, after 2am.

DS is doing much better - the antibiotics have relieved the severe pain, I guess. Poor baby. I used to have ear infections when I was about 8 years old, so I remember well how painful it is.

DD is home today, and likely will be tomorrow. And good chance Friday too. So, looks like school is closed for the whole week! And Monday is a holiday. I swear, she's home more than at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!