Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GCD Studios Frame It Challenge!

Here's my take on it - "My Heart Can Fit One More - This I learned in 2009". This photo was taken the day after DS was born, so it was March 6th, 2009. The title refers to me realizing that yes, you do love the 2nd one just as much :) TFL!

The pp is from the beautiful and very versatile Canta line. I used just one sheet - the circle die cut, and a little scrap of another behind the word "fit". I loved the little holes in the die cut and I threaded some MM Vintage ribbon through them, kind of like a baby's blanket. I also used liquid pearls to emphasize the circle - I wanted to make it like a frame around the LO, to reinforce the frame theme. I used the inside that I cut out for a mat for the photo. I painted the cardboard with crackle paint, and then piled on frames and flowers and pearls and crystals. If you want to see the pics bigger, just click on them, and TFL!

You can see even more close-ups in my GALLERY.









4 comments:

  1. oh wow...!!! that is so nice....your work is always so beautifully done!!...

    what a wonderful way to preserve a memory!

    ciao!
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly girl!! This is STUNNING!!!! Such great detail, you really made a piece of art here!!! LOVE it!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic creation!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!