Monday, February 15, 2010

Budget Embellishments Tutorial

Do you like the "embellished" look? You know - lots of flowers, bling, and embellies piled on? It makes for awesome results but can be tough on your wallet. I created a little tutorial on how to achieve that look for less. Check it out HERE - I have it posted at Scrapbook Challenges. While you're there, sign up to be part of the group, if you haven't already. It's free and it's fun! There's lots of chat, a gorgeous member gallery, weekly sketches and inspiration from DT, a well as tutorials, several challenges each week, and....if you play along, you enter a drawing to win awesome prize packs from monthly sponsors. Hey, it costs nothing, so you've got nothing to lose :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree Ilene...Scrapbook Challenges is a great site and a must for scrapbookers who want to share their pages with others !

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!