Friday, November 2, 2012

"Wish" Card

Today, I wanted to share a card I created using two of my favorite things - a Saturated Canary stamp colored with Copics and Cheery Lynn dies. The challenge at Saturated Canary is to create a shaped card, and the challenge at Cheery Lynn is to create a vintage card. I used some gorgeous Crate Paper, which has my favorite combination - bright and vintage all in one.

Rubber Stamp: Saturated Canary (Circus Trixie)

Cheery Lynn dies:
- French Pastry Doily
- Dancing Doily Lace Border
- Lace Corner Deco B

For close-ups, you can click on the images:



8 comments:

  1. This is stunning, the coloring on the image looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilene, oh my this is just divine, your image looks stunning and I love the layers
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage feel of your card and your choice of papers is fantastic. That Dancing Doily Lace Border on the inside of the card is amazing. I think I am going to have to get that one! Thank you very much for joining is this week at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Saturated Canary too. Lovely card and beautifully colored. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that you mixed the pop of colors into the vintage feel!!! very beautiful!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo i love the colours! Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!