Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another giftbag!

These giftbags are so fun and addicting to make! I used the gorgeous Prima Almanac collection (I had the A4 paper pad), and the absolutely adorable "Shopping Bag Sophie" digi stamp from Sweet Nothings Stamp Company. I paper pieced her pants and top, as well as her bow and a few of the giftbags she's holding (how perfect is that for decorating a giftbag?? LOL).

For the black bling swirls and the black row of gems, I used Flourish With a Bling "Kate's Corner Flourish".

I added a gift-tag to the bag - I cut it out of the pp, backed it on sturdy black cardstock, and finished off with a large silver eyelet. For the butterfly, I added black and white stickles to the wing tips. The pretty black ribbon is from May Arts. And as always, Sophie is colored with Copics. Btw, if you want to pick up some of these bags to decorate yourself, they're super cheap at Michael's - I got a pack of 13, and they ended up being about a quarter each (after coupon).






2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful, the digi image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you choose for the gift bag. Your paper piecing is perfect. Thanks for the You Tube tutorial.. KathyR.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!