Monday, November 19, 2012

Gearing up for WINTER

With some wintery home decor. But who says winter can' be bright and fun? I used the Teenie Beanie Sprout album from Punky Sprouts - I used the banner and bracket pages from two of these albums and put them together to create a fun banner. This month we're celebrating the season on the Punky blog, so come check out what the rest of the DT created as well :)


For more interest, I lightly distressed the edges with my scissors:

I also backed all the chipboard stickers with paper for more emphasis:

At the top of each page, and under some of the elements, I added icicles that I cut out of glitter cardstock:

I popped all the chipboard letters up with pop dots for more emphasis:

I added the doilies that I cut out using my Cheery Lynn die, and backed some of them with cardstock to help them stand out from the background paper. I also inked their edges:





Supplies:
Mini Album: Punky Sprouts (Teenie Beanie Sprout)
Paper, Dimensional Chipboard Stickers: Crate Paper (Snow Day)
Die-Cutting Machine: Sizzix (Big Shot)
Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs (French Pastry Doily), My Favorite Things (Icicles)
Buttons: Fancy Pants Designs
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Chalk Ink: Tsukineko
Glitter Cardstock: Die Cuts With A View
Other: seam binding, chipboard letters, cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!