Sunday, November 18, 2012

i-Challenge Weekend!!

Hi guys, today is the last day of the Imaginisce i-Challenge weekend and I have a brand new challenge for you. More info on how to enter can be found on the Imaginisce BLOG.

RECIPE CHALLENGE

Ingredients:
1. One upcycled/recycled item (I used old paintbrush)
2. Two stickers (I used one chipboard sticker and one layered sticker)
3. Three flowers
4. Four numbers (the small stickers for "2012" on the photo)
5. Five different patterned papers (I used papers from "Monster Mash" and "Love You More")

And here is my sample LO:





The winner for my challenge will with an i-Bond (glue gun) and glue sticks:

Also, one winner will be selected randomly to win the grand prize - you have to participate in all the challenges (there are a total of six) to be eligible:

2 comments:

  1. This is totally a cool idea!!! My kids will going to love this and not to mention beneficial for them to learn responsibility cleaning their own trash!
    GlueSticksDirect.com

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!