Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Two New Scrapmatts Layouts :)

Hi everyone, I wanted to share two new layouts today I created for Scrapmatts. So all the laser-cut chipboard here is theirs, of course. Most of it I altered with embossing powders. To get a somewhat aged effect, coat the chipboard with the powder and brush off some of it with your fingers before embossing - then the effect will be more uneven and look more weathered, especially if a little of the raw chipboard shows through.

I did another vintage LO...this is me with my grandparents. When I looked at this pic, I had to run downstairs to show DH - I think DS looks exactly like I did at his age! It's uncanny....but then again, maybe I'm just biased :) I used the new Rococo line by Harmonie.




The second one is "Pink Spring" and I used My Little Shoebox pp.







6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages! I love what you did with the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much detail in both these layouts..love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the flowers you use for your layouts! That's my favorite embelly! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a very beautiful layout's great job!!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are beautiful and I really like the torn edges on the first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both beautiful, but the fave is my second one. I think MLS is one of my new favorite companies.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!