Monday, April 11, 2011

My Little Shoebox and a DT Call!

Today is my day to be introduced on the My Little Shoebox Blog! They shared a little about me, as well as the projects I submitted for their DT call so of course I want to share them on my blog here too :)

First up, I made "Mulan" about DD's Halloween outfit this past October.






Next, I made another LO about DD, this one from past summer. Again, the MLS pp was just perfect for this pic. DD had gotten one of those grow your own butterflies net cages and we actually managed to grow a few of them and then release them :) This is her on the day we let them out.




I also made a card, just because that was a requirement for the call....cards are not my strong suit LOL I used a Scrapmatts chipboard kite and covered it with pp.


And finally, for the altered project, I made a mini album..just because well, I love mini's! I got this idea from Hilde Janbroers (she is amazing and so talented, you have to check her blog out!!). She makes these mini's every year for her girls, asking them 10 questions. I made one last year and it was time to do another, so it's "10 Questions For Morgan":







I will have all the inside pages posted in my 2Peas gallery...sorry, Blogger is being annoying with photo uploads lately...

Also, Creative Charms is having a DT call!!
Monday, April 11 – Sunday, April 17

We are looking for several people who are passionate and excited about sharing their ideas and creativity. The designers we are looking for are in at least one of these categories: scrapbooking, card making, and altered design.

The designers shall:
• Post twice a month to the Creative Charms blog
• Post to their own personal blog and Facebook any specials and giveaways
• Contract for at least three months with an optional 3 month extension

Compensation of $30 of Creative Charms product each month with additional monetary compensation for publication in print magazines.

To apply please email the following to midori@creativecharms.com with the subject line Design Team.
• Name
• Address
• Phone Number
• Email Address
• Blog Address
• 3 of your favorite projects
• Design team experience (past and present)
• List of projects that have been published

6 comments:

  1. adorable projects , Ilene !!! great fun seeing everyone's intro's & projects every day now ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. I totally love your 10 Questions project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand why they choose you, your creations are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what very gorgeous creations love it!!!

    and have a very nice daY

    HUGS CARLA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your work and all your creation..a very talented lady indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WWWooooowww your creations are amazing Ilene! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!