Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back Porch Memories April Kit Projects!

The April Kits are now available for purchase at Back Porch Memories, so I wanted to share the rest of the projects I made. First one is of DD playing in our front yard last summer:







I also made a LO based on the sketch provided for the month - I loved this sketch! This one is of DS not too long ago. It had rained so he got mud on his shoes and he just couldn't get over it - he kept pointing at them, and saying "dirty shoes", and even willingly went back inside so I could wash them off for him LOL I love how this pp is so versatile and perfect for girl LO's and also for boy LO's.





I really loved those little Maya Road canvas banners in the kit. So cute :)

And finally, a little card:


3 comments:

  1. Awe Ilene,i LOVE the dirty L/O!!kids are always looking bad when they play outside!(bad in the way of dirty,dirty nails,shoes...)
    And your other work...stunning like always!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilene these are stellar, as usual. I love the teal fabric flower on the first layout. Gorgeous! And all the embellies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are georgous! Truly beautiful. Have a great weekend.
    Janet Cooney
    sewwhat421@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!