Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More {REALLY} great news!!

I think it's no secret that I love to make mini's...I do make a ton of them! When I first started out scrapbooking, I only made mini's, in fact. I sold a bunch on ebay (this is about 6 years ago), and I kept a few. It took me a long time before I moved on to larger LO's.

So believe me when I say I am super, extra, over-the-top excited to be invited to join the Punky Sprouts DT!! Punky Sprouts make the most adorable, amazing mixed-media mini's, totally up my alley. I also love that the mini's are made of Eco-friendly materials and recycled materials. So thoughtful. Here is their blog, if you want to take a look...they got a new blog recently.

I did make one Punky Sprouts album before - it was the Linvilla Orchards mini album. Here is the cover:


So, I am super thrilled and can't wait to start altering some awesome mini's! I just love the idea of all sorts of different materials and pages - gives it so much texture. And they do a lot of product exchanges, so it will be fun to work with different awesome scrap companies.

Anyways, thanks for letting me share! I just feel like this company is absolutely perfect for me...and I hope I'm perfect for them! LOL

11 comments:

  1. OMG! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! You deserve to have all these fabulous things happen for you! Isn't it fun when it all comes at once? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely rock the minis, Ilene...congrats and I'm sure you're going to be making some amazing albums with all the awesome Punky Sprouts stuff!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Sweet Ilene...wow you are gonna be so buzzy!!!
    Your work is amazing!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! shelly is so sweet, you will love working with her:)
    you will see my work on there in a few months [guest] yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty awesome :). Congratulations Ilene :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! you are amazing! one day I will be as scrappy as you!!! its my goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Ilene...amazing texture. Congrats on being invited onto their design team. I was 'passed' this reward...so now I am passing it onto you. Details are on my blog under the Versatile Blogger post.
    Jazz
    http://alittledabofglue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats honey..I know you love your minis...your work is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats!!!!!!! totally deserved sweety!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a perfect fit for you , hun !!! woo to the hoo !

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!