Monday, August 2, 2010

Snobby Walrus August Kit

I think I say this every month, but this one is my favorite so far! But I guess I love them all :) Check out the new kit HERE. And here is all the stuff in it ...pretty amazing, isn't it? --->

August 2010 Main Kit- La Côte d'Azur

Papers
Graphic 45- On the Boardwalk Die Cut Borders
Graphic 45- High Style Holiday
Grpahic 45- Bathing Beauties
Onirie- Barbouillage
Sassafras Lass- My Type
Glitz Designs- Birds
Webster's Pages- A Seahorse's Legend
Webster's Pages- Seaside Retreat Die Cut Edge
7 Gypsies- Diagram
7 Gypsies- Decoration
Fancy Pants Designs- French Press
Fancy Pants Design- Dilly Dally

Embellishments
Sassafras Lass Orange Monogram Stickers
American Crafts Thickers- Rainboots- Powder
Webster's Pages Sparklers x6
Hambly Kraft Cardstock Stickers- Elegant Labels
American Crafts Dimensional Stickers- Zeppelin
Prima Zazi- Seafoam flowers
Prima Solid Flowers- Umbrella
Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink- Ocean Soul
Sassafras Lass Paper Whimsies- Retro Deck
My Mind's Eye Frame- In Love
My Mynd's Eye Frame- Forever With You
Prima Say It In Crystals- Star Pendant
Yellow Carnival Ticket x3
6x6 sheet of Japanese Chiyogami Kraft Paper
May Arts Crochet- Watermelon (1 yard)
May Arts Twisted Burlap (1 yard)

And here are two LO's I will share, more to come over the next few days. I just couldn't resist the Graphic45 and had to do a vintage photo....the little 1-year-old baby in the pic is none other than my grandmother...who is now 85 (or 86..hmm..) anyhoo, the vintage G45 was perfect for this pic!





And here is my personal favorite LO of the ones I made (although DH and my parents liked a different one more). But I was so excited to get my hands on the Fancy Pants Roadshow graph pp and to mist all over it :) Soooo fun! And that burlap twine, the WP vintage sparklers, and AC Zepplin stickers were also soooo fun. I told you, I just loved this kit!! This LO was inspired by Larissa Albernaz's style. Although she's the real master at this, I still like how mine turned out :)




4 comments:

  1. very beautiful!!!Love your favorite too,the zeppelin is very nice!!!The papers are beautiful!!
    Have a nice day,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous vintage kit -love your pages :D

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!