Thursday, August 12, 2010

Charmed Layouts :)

Today was my first time blogging for Creative Charms! Here's what I posted:

First up, I have a layout using brand new paper from Echo Park. The line is called a Walk in the Park, and so is this layout. Don't you think the Creative Charms flowers and butterfly add so much? It just wouldn't be the same without them.





Supplies:
Vintage Poppies with Pearl Brads - BURGUNDY
Vintage Sequin Flower with Pearl Center
Knitter's Garden - PINK flowers & butterfly

And I have another layout, this one about my little boy. Even though it's a "boy" layout, I thought the little blue flowers went nicely with the theme and the pretty Collage Press paper.





Supplies:
Knitted Flower - BLUE

And last, I have a little card I made using some My Mind's Eye scraps I had left over from a kit. I'm not much of a card maker, but Creative Charms make it easy to add just the right kind of cute touch.


Supplies:
Strawberry Assortment

Well, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed my projects and are inspired to incorporate some Creative Charms into your own!

7 comments:

  1. love the flowers and the strawberries - inspiring pages :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did such a fab job! love how the charms are the perfect touch for each creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Ilene! Loving the new blog look, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are fabulous. love the prince charming page. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh,again...STUNNING!!!!love all the details and the flowers on the first...yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so beautiful! I love that CUTE little card too!
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!